2. Post a picture of yourself. No, that requires effort.
3. Do you ever wish you were someone else? Um, has anyone answered no to this?
4. What is your entire name? Betheny Lynn Ebert
5. How old are you? 16
6. Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality. Leo, sometimes
7. What did you do on your last birthday? Packed for a trip I didn’t want to go on
8. What is one thing you would like to accomplish before your next birthday? Surviving this school year would be good enough for me
9. What is your hair color? Blond
10. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope. Roots would grow out waaaay to fast.
11. What is your eye color? Blue
12. If you could change your eye color, would you? I might do green, but probably not.
13. Do you wear contacts/glasses? No, but I need them.
14. Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it. Well, I really don’t like the way I look at all, but looks are not the most important thing to me so I get along okay.
15. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? What would you alter about your body? I haven’t actually.
16. Say 8 facts about your body. 5 8”Ish, oddly fat legs compared to rest of body, big feet, double d’s, very thick, stubborn hair, literally have an allergic reaction to sunlight (nerd/vampire pride baby!), slightly crooked nose, 150 lbs
17. Do you have any tattoos? Nada
18. Do you have any piercings? Earlobes
19. Left or right handed? Right
20. Do you drink? no
21. Do you smoke? Never
22. Do you have any pets? 5 cats. My career in crazy cat lady has started early.
23. Do you have any “rules” about food? No sea food. No raw meat (that means sushi), and no snails.
24. What talent do you wish you’d been born with? People skills.
25. Are you a bad person? Not truly, though my sense of humor might be the undoing of me.
26. Are you nice to everyone? Mostly I think.
27. Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you? Yes
28. Share 2 habits. Raising my eyebrow whenever I don’t understand something and always scratching my face with the back of my hand.
29. What is your ideal career? Actress and drama teacher, and artist.
30. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? Ha, heck no.
31. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? Yeah
32. Say 10 facts about your room. Organized, crowded, nerdy…. I give up
33. Do you have any phobias? Clowns. Clowns scare the hell outa me.
34. Ever broken any bones? I broke my nose once, three toes, and my left foot 10 times, and my right foot 3 (yeah…. my feet are crap)
35. Share something about yourself others might think is weird. The better question here is what isn’t weird about me.
36. Do you have a facebook? Ya
37. Quote you try to live by. It’s kinda weird, but “damaged people damage people”
38. What’s your favorite band/singer? Coldplay :)
39. Dogs or cats? Cats
40. What are the top five places you wish you could go before you die? Paris, London, New York City, the ocean, Ireland
41. What are four things you can’t live without and why? Internet, music, iPod, and friends. The only I feel like explaining is that I text on my iPod.
42. Are you more like your mom or your dad? Probably my dad, but I’m really different from both my parents.
43. Do you have any siblings? 6
44. Are you going out of town soon? Nope
45. Would you ever smile at a stranger? I do all the time.
46. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around? Yep :D
47. Who is your most loyal friend? Jacob. He’s been around since diapers :P
48. Have you ever felt replaced? Yeah…
49. Do you ever want to get married? Yes
50. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? I hope not. He better be willing to travel the world if I am.
51. Do you get jealous easily? Sometimes yes. I try not to act on it.
52. Do you like to dance? I love dancing <3
53. What was the first concert/show you attended? I haven’t really been to a proper show.
54. You’re in a tattoo parlor about to get inked. What are you getting done? Cliche, but I’d be getting a bird with Liberte (French) underneath it on my shoulder.
55. You’re given $10,000 under one condition. You cannot keep the money for yourself. Who would you give it to? A fund for scholarships for the arts.
56. What is the first curse word that comes to mind? Hell
57. Are you a procrastinator or do you get things done early? Procrastinator. Damn you Tumblr -_-
58. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about? Yes.
59. Do you hate anyone? Yes.
60. Are you good at hiding your feelings? From most people.
61. Do you care if people talk badly about you? Unfortunately yes.
62. One thing you’re excited for. 18th birthday.
63. Who is your celebrity crush. I have lots of ‘em, but David Tennant the most :D